Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

3.13.2008

taking a break...

Okay, so I'm a big liar. I am not keeping up with this blog very well, all due to preggo. I've got a preggo blog going, and since I'm obsessed with finding out if I am pregnant (testing March 21) I'm not much good for anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice blog! If you wanna get paid every time your blog is seen please
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
The other ways to earn money please click here!
Hope U like it!