Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

2.26.2008

Sorry so Late!

I had about given up on this blog and a whole lot of other things lately, after our last IUI failed. Yes, another failed IUI. But we are trying again, and things are looking up. Ah, the eternal optimist. Dreams of Tiny kiddies still dance in our heads. My partner says we will keep on trying and I keep focused on that.

I was just going though one of those periods when I felt like a failure at everything, and reading SVH books doesn't help.

By the way, what's gotten me through today? Reading claudiasroom.blogspot.com, who writes the BEST reviews of Babysitters Club books. I read every single one of those bastards until I went to high school.

Okay, getting back into the swing of things isn't so bad.

No comments: