Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

1.21.2008

Cabbage Creepout!


At work today I passed a brochure stand,I was knocked out to see a 'ticket to fun' brochure for Babyland. Anybody who owned a cabbage patch kid at one point or another will recall long ago before the internet 'Santa' would really have to hunt around to find one of these yarn-headed beauties.
There is an actual place called Babyland General Hospital Butt f*ck Georgia, where you can take the oath of adoption in person and tour the place, all kinds of crazy. Who the f*ck knew.

No comments: