Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

1.23.2008

Sad Day for Favorite TV Sets

When I was eighteen my parents dragged me to Disney World with them, at the time I wouldn't have minded going, but not with them as I was wretchedly going through the coming out process and my parents were wretchedly denying obvious gayness. When I saw the Golden Girls house on the backstage studio tour ride at Disney/MGM studios it was the highlight of the trip.
Sadly I just read somewhere that the house was among those destroyed in Summer 2003, as Disney bulldozed the homes of "Residential Street" to make room for its "Lights, Motors, Action!" attraction.

How lame is that.

Of course, my all time favorite set, the Little House on the Prairie set, burned during the California wildfires. Tragic, as I always wanted to go on a vacation to see the Little House in person.

No comments: