Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

1.26.2008

It's Saturday, Confessions Time

Okay, I have had friends asking, when are you going to blog about Little House? And, to be honest, my partner and I have been running a marathon all month long (we are on disk three of season three) but I'm having trouble making it gay. Well, not really, it's very easy to make LHOP gay, but it's not as fun. I guess it's cause ... wiping a tear... I secretly love LHOP too much to tease it so publicly. So for now, it's SVH that's getting the treatment. I think I am also going to review some of my favorite books from my early teens, because thinking back, there were quite a few that didn't need any assistance in making them gay!

No comments: