Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

1.12.2008

Ikea, My Love

We adore Ikea. We are making a pillgrimage rather soon, as a matter of fact. It looks like somebody else loves them as much as we do. Comedian (this label is in question, though this idea was nifty) Mark Malkoff asked IKEA if he could live in a room in a New Jersey store for a week while his real apartment was being fumigated. Who doesn't love those seamless moving images on the Ikea website that show organized hip living spaces.
Oh
I love Ikea. I can believe they said yes, because they are a cool store. If I had to pick a store to live in, it would be Ikea. Well, I'd have to bring my own eats, because of the whole celiac thing, but it'd be all good. The problem is that I'd want to take the furniture with me when I left.

No comments: