Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

1.20.2008

Depression....

This round didn't take. Aunt Flo knocked on my door this morning, after being five days late. I have never been more than a day late so you can imagine how pregnant I was feeling. I would have felt more pregnant if I hadn't had a blood test two days ago to confirm the fact I was not pregnant. Since my period was so late, and the pee sticks were coming up negative, they had me go in and spend 64 dollars just to be certain (and so I wouldn't drive everybody crazy any longer).
Sonofabitch.
We will try again of course but in the meantime here I am with these freaking cramps FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!
and we have no baby yet.
I know it will happen, but I just can't believe I have this label of infertility now. It's killing me. Goofy teenagers fooling around in a backseat turn up pregnant, and I have verifiable two eggs and a bucket of top quality sperm in the same womb at the same time for like twelve hours, and I can't get pregnant.
Sonofabitch.

No comments: