Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

1.31.2008

Winoka meets Goonies


Last night my partner and I were continuing our Little House marathon, when I noticed something crazy. The cook who gets fired from the hotel the Ingalls are suddenly managing is played by none other than Mama Fratelli of the Goonies! What a small world. This show knocks me out. It's loaded with people you squint and recognize.
By the by, Little House jumps shark with Season Five. No joke. For some reason my partner can tolerate the newer ones better than the old, but I think it's because they are so outrageous.

No comments: