Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

12.17.2007

FreeRice.com Use Your Wasted Game Brain For Good

Play freerice.com, and every word you get correct 20 grains of rice are donated to the United Nations. Now you can play a game at work when you are bored and actually do something good with your time. You could even say you are volunteering, which makes it sound more impressive than wasting time.
Increasing your volcabulary at the same time, I learned on NPR that the creator was helping his son prep for the SAT, and he already had a site to fight hunger. So there you go, some people use their time to actually help the world.

No comments: