Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

12.06.2007

Sweeties in the Valley


The other night I had the weirdest dream.

Jessica from Sweet Valley High was flirting with this poorly dressed butchy gal in her gym class. She gets the girl all worked up, because the young bull is a repressed lesbian, but then Jessica leaves her by the track to sweat it out.

Some time later this sweet broad shouldered ponytail sporting gal comes in to put the volleyballs in the supply closet that also doubles as a place to cry, and what do you know? There's Jessica with her skirt up, romping on Ms. Butson the gym teacher, both of their faces looking up at the young victim of Jessica's notorious flirting witnessing hot outrageous sexual activity.

The teacher was all strapped up, you know what I mean. I don't want my blog to get removed with only one post. It gets kind of kinky from here. I don't normally have sexy dreams, but it got me thinking. I used to read the SVH books all the time from like third to ninth grade. They were the candy between worthwhile novels one could diddle to, ruminating on blond twins and wealthy brunettes. I am not the only homo to have this sort of memory. Right? It was just odd to come upon this on a Tuesday night deep asleep next to my partner after so many years.

My partner identifies as transgendered more than as a lesbian, I am attracted to butchies, so obviously my dream followed this pattern. I heard from a friend yesterday that some of the newer books have gay male characters in them, the Valley is getting 'hip' to the issues of the day. But I can't wait until they jump the shark and have Jessica Wakefield get real for once. Because I know someone else out there has thought the same darn thing. Women who have to act out so much are obviously hiding something! Besides, Elizabeth is too obvious a choice as resident lesbian. Her journalistic integrity would prevent her from hiding something like that.

Speaking of jumping the shark, what a fabulous first post! I can't wait to get off work and go to sleep for more material. Where you are starting from here, you can't go anywhere but up.






image courtesy of amazon.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So freaking funny!
hell yhea she's gay!

Maria said...

Let's face it - Elizabeth was quiet, you don't know what she could have been. But Jessica was very experimental.

And they were twins, if you were with either, would you know easily which one you were with? There's a good case for either, or both.

I'm sure there is a good market for blonde and beautiful lesbian twin action.