Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

12.18.2007

I Miss Christmas in Connecticut



This movie has been one of my all time favorites and I am going through withdrawals. When we moved it was lost in the shuffle. I am lost without Barbara Stanwick's witty sarcasm! My holiday season movie season is tainted!
Catastroph! Catastroph! Catastroph!



image courtesy of amazon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Barbara Stanwyck was gay. That's what I have read, at least.