Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

12.30.2007

L Word Season 4 Does Not Suck!



They were all wrong. This is a public service announcement. Season 4 so far has been one of the best seasons. I am very disappointed in afterellen.com for their terrible reviews. I read scribegrrrl's reviews every week last season to keep up with what was going on until I could buy the season since we don't have cable. She shredded this season with off-base sarcastic comments, to the point that we almost didn't get this season.
I am glad we did.
The new additions to the cast were fantastic, I actually like Papi's character, although she was only created to be a foil for Shane, the 'I'm too cool to admit being a pimp' pimp. Ugh. I must be the only one who thinks Shane is overrated. I loath the whole greasy hair in the eyes crackhead fashion that is so popular. And side note- What's up with the gals pretending they are all under thirty? When they show up for that Cowboy Night at the Planet bullshit, they're looking a little tired and old.
My only complaints?
I wish they had brought Paige on to be with somebody else instead of Shane. She's way way hot, and a better actress than some of the permanent cast. Couldn't they set her up with an actual hot person, like Skylar Cooper (See Above Image), Ian Harvey, hell it would have been fabulous to see Paige with Helena or Tasha.
Poor Kit falls in the failing to act my age category. And of course I continue to loath Tina.
Why must they dress like fashion victims?
Why must ugly men like Bogus Angus appear?
Why must Jodi be a whiny artist?

If for no other reason than to see Last Picture Show Cybil Shepard go lesbo this season is worth the price, believe you me.
Pictures will be forthcoming.

No comments: