Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

12.25.2007

Sucky Coach Fears


Okay, I am not so huge of a fan since I caught this news so late, but this past weekend I learned my alma mater has hired a new coach for the football squad. Apparently some alumni were so eager to be rid of Carr they forced him into retirement, and now we are stuck with some yokel looking douche. aRgH!


image curtesy of mgoblue.com

No comments: