Your Guaranteed Invitation to the Lint Ball

All my ideas are balled up in my sweaty palm dangled before the cart. I keep on moving, pretending they'll be used in a future art project or story, until found wasting away in the corner like dust bunnies with carrot breath, consumed but ultimately useless.
Attempting to concieve a child through science with my partner, both working 40 hrs+ a week, bombarded by holidays. Pardon the construction as I turn up the heat, the lint tray should pluck out some good sh*t that's been pillaging my brain.

12.23.2007

Pee-Wee's Holiday: The Hot Ticket



This was my great find. I got it for $3.99 at a Dollar General in rural South Carolina about three years ago. It made my collection. If you have not seen it yet, your holiday season isn't complete until you do.

There is no work involved in making this thing gay. Just watch Little Richard try to ice skate, see the actual Dinah Shore sing, KD Lang run around like Tobey Maguire in drag as Whoopi Goldberg yaks into a can of corn. Pee-Wee chats it up into a FRUIT COCKTAIL can.

For pete's sake, it opens with Pee-Wee surrounded by the Marines or something. I don't think they are the real thing... are they??? This program is a great example of how back before the 90s things could be so freaking GAY, and wonderfully so, and the gays don't get any of the credit. Everybody was happy to give them the credit when Pee-Man got busted, though.

No comments: